This year, I was campaigning for office - I'm running for the board. Wish me luck, because I'm going to need it, as I'm running against someone from the great state of Texas!
I went up early and went sightseeing with Kathleen.
Jim received the Barry Gaskins Mentor Legacy Award.
Check out all my photos from the trip.

3 comments:
Hello!
Wilson and I went to DC in November and were very surprised and delighted to see how nice it was. There is so much to do and see there and the public transit system is very user friendly, no?
Thanks you sharing your pics and comments, Nicole, I enjoyed visiting DC again through your eyes and words.
Best wishes, Carol Castro
when is the election? let me know how it goes! would love to do lunch soon!
M :)
Hey there-It looks like you had fun at your conference. Hope your having a good summer. :)
Post a Comment