
Today started off beautifully, with an early-morning wake-up from my nephews, Lukas and Alex. "Hello, Auntie Nicole!" they said as they piled onto me.
The boys got ready and then climbed on the city bus to head to school - that's the way things are done here!
The rest of the day was spent with Adrienne, dropping off the flower girl dress, getting her nails done, shopping for a dress for me to wear to the wedding (which I will ship home afterward so I won't have to carry it through England), getting flowers for the boys to give to their teachers on the last day of school (they're moving to a new school after the wedding), and then picking up the boys.
Now, we're all curled up on the bed, looking at Pokemon cards and getting ready to ready "Ramona the Brave."
This is the life!
The boys got ready and then climbed on the city bus to head to school - that's the way things are done here!
The rest of the day was spent with Adrienne, dropping off the flower girl dress, getting her nails done, shopping for a dress for me to wear to the wedding (which I will ship home afterward so I won't have to carry it through England), getting flowers for the boys to give to their teachers on the last day of school (they're moving to a new school after the wedding), and then picking up the boys.
Now, we're all curled up on the bed, looking at Pokemon cards and getting ready to ready "Ramona the Brave."
This is the life!

3 comments:
Hi Nicole - today was the first day I had a chance to sit and look up your travel diary. I enjoyed but def. would like to see your photos!
Fluffy is fine. I am going to go see her again tonight. She still doesn't really think I am worth coming out from under the bed for, but maybe she'll be lonely enough to make an appearance if I hang out long enough this evening - haven't had a chance to really linger yet.
Your travels sound beautiful. I will be particularly interested in hearing about the Jane Austen connections to the places you toured. Get those pics uploaded b/c I want to see the storybook cottages before I finalize my decision to move there and raise sheep.
Love to you and wishes for adventure,
~Karrin
Hello from Cali, Nicole! Your trip sounds amazing and you really are bringing us along with you. I love your descriptions! Did you like Blood Brothers? I cried when we watched it in London last fall... enjoy the precious moments with your family. Your are living the life!
Loving the blog, Nicole! Still very jealous and can't wait to see the pictures....
Post a Comment