Even though my workload kept me from doing my board position justice, I am glad I participated. I just won't be doing it again!
Friday, December 07, 2007
Last Meeting of DNA's 07 Board
Those members of the 2007 DNA board that made it to the end of the year gathered at Harry's to toast a pretty good year, all in all. Matthew did not make it, as he was in Boston, where he apparently enjoyed the food at the Globe (ick). After a barrage of text messages, Stephen emerged from his work project to join us for a quick round.
Even though my workload kept me from doing my board position justice, I am glad I participated. I just won't be doing it again!

Even though my workload kept me from doing my board position justice, I am glad I participated. I just won't be doing it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment