Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas Party

So I took a chance and invited a ton of people over at once for a Christmas party, and it was a resounding success, if I do say so myself. For the most part, the work people stayed with the work people, the downtown people stayed with the downtown people, and my old friends stayed with my old friends. But there was a little mingling of the crowds, and it seemed like people had fun. Grandma Minnie was the life of the party, although she now believes my gay friend is my new doctor boyfriend!

Gigantic, massive, expansive thank-yous go to Heather, Brad, Karrin and Jami for helping me execute this soiree.

I took several photos, but didn't get everyone there like I wanted to. So if I missed you, I'm sorry!

See all the photos I did have a chance to take.




No comments: