Sunday, June 10, 2007

Five More Days . . .

I leave in five days for Europe, and I'm just giddy! I checked the weather forecast for Bath, where I will spend the first few days, and this reminded me to dig out my umbrella and toss it into my suitcase with Adrienne's flower girl dress. I just need to get keys made for Karrin and Brad, finish my presents for Adrienne and her boys, and make sure I have enough supplies for Fluffy, and then I'll be ready to start my adventures!

And don't worry everyone - I plan to be smart and safe, and you can check in with me at this blog to make sure I'm still kicking. Don't forget to leave comments!

3 comments:

Molly said...

You never come back from overseas the same. It's so refreshing to break out of all that you've known and take in a new culture, people, language and way of living life. I hope this is a rejuvenating time for you! Definitely keep us posted :) Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

You lucky dog! I'm so glad you've decided to take us along for the ride! And don't forget, get REAL fish-and-chips at a little dive in Canterbury called The City Fish Bar. It's not real fish and chips unless served on paper. Love you!!!

Krista Kay said...

You haven't even left the US and I'm already excited about your travels. Be careful, have fun and don't forget the postcard!