Well, this was a rough year. I spent a lot of it very sad due to a friend leaving town, a frustrating running injury, a professional upheaval, my dear cat dying and some stuff that I'm not going to post on the internet. I didn't accomplish any of the personal goals on the list in last year's post.
But I did a lot of growing. I made wonderful new friends and deepened some existing friendships. I came to terms with the fact that I'm not getting any younger and started thinking about what life will look like if it doesn't follow the plan. I traveled, I connected and I experienced a lot.
Overall, the good outweighed the bad. Here are some highlights:
Fifth Loftiversary Party:
A Visit to DC During the Cherry Blossom Festival:
Local Museum Excursions with My Friends:
Passing the Bond Issue for Park Hill:
Fainting at Ponak's:
Visiting New York City:
Seeing My NSPRA Family in San Antonio:
Visiting Seattle:
Seeing My Nephews:
Several Camping Trips with Friends:
My Dad and Stepmom's Anniversary:
A Family Thanksgiving:
Some Delicious Meals:
An Opportunity to Make a Difference in Joplin:
And a Lot of Knitting, but Only One Completed Project:
















No comments:
Post a Comment