I picked my team based on the fact that Dad is from Boston, but it might have been more fun if I had joined the crowd in rooting for the underdog and then rejoicing in their upset. Who knew?
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Superbowl
Well, I'm not much of a sports fan. In fact, my favorite part was the talking stain commercial. But the Superbowl is a cultural holiday, so we had to get together. Plus, my friends had to help me take down my Christmas tree. Yes, that's right. My tree was up until February!
I picked my team based on the fact that Dad is from Boston, but it might have been more fun if I had joined the crowd in rooting for the underdog and then rejoicing in their upset. Who knew?
I picked my team based on the fact that Dad is from Boston, but it might have been more fun if I had joined the crowd in rooting for the underdog and then rejoicing in their upset. Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nicole-my tree was up until last weekend, too-hey we're busy girls- it takes a while to get to that kind of stuff :)
Post a Comment