Then we went to Harry's, where we ran into Diane. Who I know independently of Katey. And who was with a friend. Both of whom went to high school with Katey. In Omaha! Oh, and both Katey and Diane know Stephanie! It's a small world after all...
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Water, Fire and Coincidences
Katey and I went with some of her friends to the Plaza to see the WaterFire display, with huge cauldrons of fire snaking down Brush Creek, set to classical music and opera. There was an avant-garde dance troupe, with one performer who did some impressive Cirque-d'Soleil-type contortions.
Then we went to Harry's, where we ran into Diane. Who I know independently of Katey. And who was with a friend. Both of whom went to high school with Katey. In Omaha! Oh, and both Katey and Diane know Stephanie! It's a small world after all...


Then we went to Harry's, where we ran into Diane. Who I know independently of Katey. And who was with a friend. Both of whom went to high school with Katey. In Omaha! Oh, and both Katey and Diane know Stephanie! It's a small world after all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment